Report NEP-SEA-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liwan, Audrey & Lau, Evan, 2007. "Managing Growth: The Role of Export, Inflation and Investment in three ASEAN Neighboring Countries," MPRA Paper 3952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Horticultural Exports of Developing Countries: Prospects and Issues," MPRA Paper 3925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Worawan Chandoevwit and Bev Dahlby, 2007. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds for Excise Taxes in Thailand," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui, 2007. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Sectors," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0710, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "India's Trade Practices in Livestock Sector," MPRA Paper 3854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumlaï Jongkong, 2007. "Le marché du travail urbain en Thaïlande est-il segmenté ? Analyse à l'aide d'un modèle à changement de régime endogène avec règle de séparation inconnue," Documents de travail 137, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2007. "Civil Conflict and Displacement: Village-Level Determinants of Forced Migration in Aceh," HiCN Working Papers 32, Households in Conflict Network.
- Poh Eng Hin, 2007. "Fiscal Misperceptions Associated with Tax Expenditure Spending: the Case of Pronatalist Tax Incentives in Sinapore," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.