The new CFS Divisia monetary aggregates: design, construction, and data sources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff Noort, 2013. "The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 101-124, February.
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff van den Noort, 2012. "The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201208, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics 0511008, EconWPA.
- Barnett, William A., 2012.
"Getting it Wrong: How Faulty Monetary Statistics Undermine the Fed, the Financial System, and the Economy,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262516888, January.
- Barnett, William A., 2012. "Getting it Wrong: How Faulty Monetary Statistics Undermine the Fed, the Financial System, and the Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262016915, January.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones, 2011. "A comprehensive revision of the U.S. monetary services (divisia) indexes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 325-360.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jason J. Buol, 2005. "Revisions to user costs for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis monetary services indices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 735-750.
- Belongia, Michael, 2005. "Where simple sum and Divisia monetary aggregates part: illustrations and evidence for the United States," MPRA Paper 18969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2005.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994-1999,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-72.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2000. "Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994--1999," Working Papers 2000-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton & Piyu Yue, 1992. "An extended series of divisia monetary aggregates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 35-52.
- Barnett, William A, 1982. "The Optimal Level of Monetary Aggregation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 687-710, November.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Spindt & Edward Offenbacher, 1982. "Divisia monetary aggregates : compilation, data, and historical behavior," Staff Studies 116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 1999. "Index Number Approaches To Seasonal Adjustment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 48-68, March.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Donald H. Dutkowsky & Barry E. Jones, 2006. "Redefining the Monetary Agggregates: A Clean Sweep," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 661-672, Fall.
- Jones, Barry E. & Dutkowsky, Donald H. & Elger, Thomas, 2005. "Sweep programs and optimal monetary aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 483-508, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDivisia monetary aggregates; monetary aggregation; index number theory; financial aggregation; data source;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .