The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff van den Noort, 2012. "The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201208, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Liu, Jia & Mattson, Ryan S. & van den Noort, Jeff, 2012. "The new CFS Divisia monetary aggregates: design, construction, and data sources," MPRA Paper 38905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics 0511008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barnett, William A., 2012.
"Getting it Wrong: How Faulty Monetary Statistics Undermine the Fed, the Financial System, and the Economy,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262516888.
- Barnett, William A., 2012. "Getting it Wrong: How Faulty Monetary Statistics Undermine the Fed, the Financial System, and the Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262016915.
- Belongia, Michael, 2005. "Where simple sum and Divisia monetary aggregates part: illustrations and evidence for the United States," MPRA Paper 18969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2005.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994-1999,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-72.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2000. "Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994--1999," Working Papers 2000-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton & Piyu Yue, 1992. "An extended series of divisia monetary aggregates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 35-52.
- Barnett, William A, 1982. "The Optimal Level of Monetary Aggregation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 687-710, November.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones, 2011. "A comprehensive revision of the U.S. monetary services (divisia) indexes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 325-360.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jason J. Buol, 2005. "Revisions to user costs for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis monetary services indices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 735-750.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Spindt & Edward Offenbacher, 1982. "Divisia monetary aggregates : compilation, data, and historical behavior," Staff Studies 116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 1999. "Index Number Approaches To Seasonal Adjustment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 48-68, March.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Donald H. Dutkowsky & Barry E. Jones, 2006. "Redefining the Monetary Agggregates: A Clean Sweep," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 661-672, Fall.
- Jones, Barry E. & Dutkowsky, Donald H. & Elger, Thomas, 2005. "Sweep programs and optimal monetary aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 483-508, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDivisia monetary aggregates; Monetary aggregation; Index number theory; Financial aggregation; Data source; E51; E52; C43; C80; E41;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:24:y:2013:i:1:p:101-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.