The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff van den Noort, 2012. "The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201208, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Liu, Jia & Mattson, Ryan S. & van den Noort, Jeff, 2012. "The new CFS Divisia monetary aggregates: design, construction, and data sources," MPRA Paper 38905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDivisia monetary aggregates; Monetary aggregation; Index number theory; Financial aggregation; Data source; E51; E52; C43; C80; E41;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:24:y:2013:i:1:p:101-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.