The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary aggregation; money demand; Divisia; Divisia monetary aggregates; index number theory; aggregation theory;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-11-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FIN-2005-11-12 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-11-12 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0511008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .