Report NEP-HPE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics 0511008, EconWPA.
- Bruno Tinel, 2005. "Remarques à propos du déterminisme technique," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05069, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Verburg, R.M., 2005. "Bridging Structure and Agency: Processes of Institutional Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-064-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Economic Systems," Development and Comp Systems 0511002, EconWPA.
- Dimitrina Mihaylova, 2005. "Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe. A Critical Assessment and Literature Review," Development and Comp Systems 0511001, EconWPA.