Bayesian equilibrium by iterative conjectures: a theory of games with players forming conjectures iteratively starting with first order uninformative conjectures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, March.
- Joseph B. Kadane & Patrick D. Larkey, 1982. "Subjective Probability and the Theory of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 113-120, February.
- Joseph B. Kadane & Patrick D. Larkey, 1982. "Reply to Professor Harsanyi," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 124-124, February.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1982. "Rejoinder to Professors Kadane and Larkey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 124-125, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnew equilibrium concept; iterative conjectures; convergence; Bayesian decision theory; Schelling point;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2012-04-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EVO-2012-04-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-04-17 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .