Report NEP-EVO-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anufriev, M. & Hommes, C.H., 2011. "Evolutionary Selection of Individual Expectations and Aggregate Outcomes in Asset Pricing Experiments (revised version of WP 09-09)," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2012. "Evolutionary Model of the Personal Income Distribution," MPRA Paper 37865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos A. Ioannou & Julian Romero, 2012. "Strategic Learning With Finite Automata Via The EWA-Lite Model," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1269, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2011. "Bayesian equilibrium by iterative conjectures: a theory of games with players forming conjectures iteratively starting with first order uninformative conjectures," MPRA Paper 37969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2012.
- Klemens Keldenich, 2012. "Group Membership and Communication in Modified Dictator Games," Ruhr Economic Papers 0322, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bervoets, Sebastian & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 8932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2012. "Outcome Uncertainty, Reference-Dependent Preferences and Live Game Attendance," Working Papers 2012-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Consumer Behavioural Biases in Competition: A Survey," Working Papers 11-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.