Escenarios para las regiones europeas y las provincias del Arco Latino
[Scenarios for european regions and the Latin Arc provinces]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Affuso & Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2011. "Quantitative Foresights at Sub-regional Level: The Model and Estimation Results," Chapters,in: Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Capello, 2007. "A forecasting territorial model of regional growth: the MASST model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 753-787, December.
- Antonio Affuso & Ugo Fratesi, 2011. "Quantitative Foresights at Sub-regional Level: Assumptions and Simulation Results," Chapters,in: Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009.
"Modelling European regional scenarios: aggressive versus defensive competitive strategies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009. "Modelling European Regional Scenarios: Aggressive versus Defensive Competitive Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
More about this item
KeywordsProspectivas cuantitativas; escala regional;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.