Location: Italy, Milano
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni, 2005. "Sustainability of Urban Sprawl: Environmental-Economic Indicators for the Analysis of Mobility Impact in Italy," Working Papers 2005.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002.
"On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
RePEc:dgr:vuarem:1996-51 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20060042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni, 2006. "Compétitivité territoriale : la recherche d'avantages absolus," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 95-115.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2005. "ICTs and territorial competitiveness in the era of internet," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 421-438, 09.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2003. "Uncertainty, social capital and local development: lessons for a sustainable governability of the territory," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 2, pages 31-57.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Camagni, Roberto & Diappi, Lidia & Leonardi, Giorgio, 1986. "Urban growth and decline in a hierarchical system A supply-oriented dynamic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 145-160, February.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2005-12-09 2006-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2006-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2005-12-09 2006-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2005-12-09 2006-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2006-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2005-12-09 2006-05-20. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Camagni should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.