Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento BEST (Building Environment Science and Technology)http://www.best.polimi.it/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni, 2005. "Sustainability of Urban Sprawl: Environmental-Economic Indicators for the Analysis of Mobility Impact in Italy," Working Papers 2005.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2016. "Afterthoughts on urban economic theory and its focus," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 36, pages 87-105.
- Roberto Camagni, 2006. "Compétitivité territoriale : la recherche d'avantages absolus," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 95-115.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2005. "ICTs and territorial competitiveness in the era of internet," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 421-438, September.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2003. "Uncertainty, social capital and local development: lessons for a sustainable governability of the territory," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 2, pages 31-57.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Camagni, Roberto & Diappi, Lidia & Leonardi, Giorgio, 1986. "Urban growth and decline in a hierarchical system A supply-oriented dynamic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 145-160, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roberto Camagni should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.