The role of information systems in human resource management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2008.
"Working poor in the EU : an exploratory comparative analysis,"
Sciences Po publications
2008-35, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Allegre, 2008. "Working poor in the EU : an exploratory comparative analysis," Working Papers hal-00972964, HAL.
- Guillaume Allègre, 2008. "Working poor in the EU: an exploratory comparative analysis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-35, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Herwig Immervoll & Pascal Marianna & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2004. "Benefit Coverage Rates and Household Typologies: Scope and Limitations of Tax-Benefit Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource management; information systems; HRIS; ERP;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .