Report NEP-HRM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Torrini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2011. "Structural change and human capital in Italyï¿½s productive economy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 108, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Masatoshi Kato & Hiroyuki Okamuro & Yuji Honjo, 2011. "Does founders’ human capital matter for innovation? Evidence from Japanese start-ups," Discussion Paper Series 78, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2011.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dorel, Dusmanescu & Bradic-Martinovic, Aleksandra, 2011. "The role of information systems in human resource management," MPRA Paper 35286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Hensvik, Lena, 2011. "Manager impartiality? Worker-firm matching and the gender wage gap," Working Paper Series 2011:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux & Thomas Breda, 2011. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-38, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Roi Zultan & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Working Papers 1108, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- OKUDAIRA Hiroko & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2011. "Employment Protection and Productivity: Evidence from firm-level panel data in Japan," Discussion papers 11078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2011. "Impacts of an early education intervention on students' learning achievement: Evidence from the Philippines," IFPRI discussion papers 1121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ioan, Done & Ivana, Domazet, 2011. "Improving the quality of human resources by implementation of internal marketing," MPRA Paper 35363, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Francesco Caselli & Antonio Ciccone, 2011. "A Note on Schooling in Development Accounting," CEP Discussion Papers dp1102, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- H. Lehmann & T. Razzolini & A. Zaiceva, 2011. "Job Separations, Job Loss and Informality in the Russian Labor Market," Working Papers wp800, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Slavica, Stevanovic & Ivana, Simeunovic, 2011. "Importance of the management incentives for the improvement of company’s activities," MPRA Paper 35364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.