Structural change and human capital in Italyï¿½s productive economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Cannata & Marco Bevilacqua & Simone Enrico Casellina & Luca Serafini & Gianluca Trevisan, 2013. "Looking ahead to Basel 3: Italian banks on the move," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; tertiary education; firm restructuring; growth;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-12-19 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2011-12-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2011-12-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_108_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .