Report NEP-EDU-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2011. "Impacts of an early education intervention on students' learning achievement: Evidence from the Philippines," IFPRI discussion papers 1121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Mathias Sinning & Steven Stillman, 2011. "Migrant Youths‘ Educational Achievement: The Role of Institutions," Ruhr Economic Papers 0292, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marina Murat, 2011. "Do immigrant students succeed? Evidence from Italy and France based on PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0670, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Thomas K. Bauer & Barbara S. Grave, 2011. "Performance-related Funding of Universities – Does more Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0288, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mehmet Eris, 2011. "Improving Educational Outcomes in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 915, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4255 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," IZA Discussion Papers 6185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Fairlie & Jonathan Robinson, 2011. "The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes. Evidence from a Field Experiment with Schoolchildren," Working Papers 11-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Fort, Margherita & Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "The Causal Effect of Education on Health: What is the Role of Health Behaviors?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de la Fuente, Angel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco, 2011. "La rentabilidad privada y fiscal de la educación en España y sus regiones," Working Papers 2011-11, FEDEA.
- Irene Mosca & Robert Wright, 2011. "Is Graduate Under-employment Persistent? Evidence from the United Kingdom," Working Papers 1134, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Torrini & Fabiano Schivardi, 2011. "Structural change and human capital in Italyï¿½s productive economy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 108, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman, 2011. "Éducation et marchés du travail à Brazzaville et Pointe Noire (Congo-Brazzaville)," Working Papers DT/2011/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Falch, Torberg & Fischer, Justina AV, 2011. "Welfare state generosity and student performance: Evidence from international student tests," MPRA Paper 35269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John P. Papay & Martin R. West & Jon B. Fullerton & Thomas J. Kane, 2011. "Does Practice-Based Teacher Preparation Increase Student Achievement? Early Evidence from the Boston Teacher Residency," NBER Working Papers 17646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2011. "Incentives and responses under No Child Left Behind: credible threats and the role of competition," Staff Reports 525, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Department of Economics 0672, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "Does Labor Diversity affect Firm Productivity?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011022, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Daniel Aaronson & Fabian Lange & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2011. "Fertility transitions along the extensive and intensive margins," Working Paper Series WP-2011-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Brian Bell & Stephen Machin, 2011. "Immigrant Enclaves and Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1104, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kimle, Kevin & Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2011. "Social Entrepreneurship: An Overview Of a Public University Alumni Survey," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34666, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011.
"Türkiye’de devletin eğitime müdahalesi: Piyasa ve devletin başarısızlıkları
[Government intervention in education in Turkey: Market and government failures]," MPRA Paper 35209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Breton, Michèle & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Cooperating firms in inventive and absorptive research," MPRA Paper 35326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florence Arestoff & Jérôme Sgard, 2012. "Education, pauvreté, inégalités : les relations économiques élémentaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.