Empirical Conclusion from the Managerial Perception for the Various Multi-Brands Strategies and their Implementations
This study enumerates the implicit conclusions (i.e. rank/ importance of multi brand strategies) which are drawn from the managerial perception for various multi-brand strategies while interrogating the impact of such conclusions on the level of implementation of stated strategies. The study concludes that the strategies which have the higher perceptual rank (importance) are not necessarily implemented the most, as the strategy in terms of obtaining more shelf space has a lower comparative rank (importance as perceived by mangers) but it has the significant and highest level of implementation, while, the strategy in terms of occupying the various market segments has an insignificant level of implementations though it has a highest score of perceived importance by managers.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences 39 (2011): pp. 66-70|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard J. Gilbert and Carmen Matutes., 1989.
"Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation,"
Economics Working Papers
89-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gregory S. Carpenter & Kent Nakamoto, 1990. "Competitive Strategies for Late Entry into a Market with a Dominant Brand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1268-1278, October.
- Mary W. Sullivan, 1992. "Brand Extensions: When to Use Them," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 793-806, June.
- Eli Segev, 1987. "Strategy, Strategy Making, and Performance---An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 258-269, February.
- Henry Mintzberg, 1978. "Patterns in Strategy Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 934-948, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.