Unit labour costs in Malta: Trends and international comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gropp, Reint & Kostial, Kristina, 2000. "The disappearing tax base: is foreign direct investment eroding corporate income taxes?," Working Paper Series 0031, European Central Bank.
- Aaron G Grech, "undated". "Assessing employment in Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2006, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2003. "Employment and the labour input in the Maltese economy," MPRA Paper 33383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Ark, Bart, 1998. "Productivity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-174, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mlt:ebooks:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaron G Grech, "undated".
"The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/05/2015, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "The evolution of the Maltese economy since independence," MPRA Paper 68392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsunit labour cost; labour productivity; cross-country comparisons; sectoral analysis;
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .