Enterprise creation & anti-commons in developing economies: evidence from World Bank doing business data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M & Yoon, Yong J, 2000. "Symmetric Tragedies: Commons and Anticommons," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Manuel Coelho & José Filipe & Manuel Ferreira, 2009. "Tragedies on Natural Resources a Commons and Anticommons Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2010. "The Uncommon Insight of Elinor Ostrom," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(2), pages 245-261, June.
- Robert O’brien, 2007. "A Caution Regarding Rules of Thumb for Variance Inflation Factors," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 673-690, October.
- Alfredo Canavese, 2004. "Commons, anti-commons, corruption and 'maffia' behavior," Law and Economics 0411002, EconWPA.
- Jean-Jacques Dethier & Maximilian Hirn & Stéphane Straub, 2011.
"Explaining Enterprise Performance in Developing Countries with Business Climate Survey Data,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 258-309, August.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Hirn, Maximilian & Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Explaining Enterprise Performance in Developing Countries with Business Climate Survey Data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4792, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Gamar, Alae, 2014. "Hofstede’s Cultural Indicators, Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurship in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 58731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Harkat, Tahar, 2017. "An Empirical Descriptive Analysis of the Factors underlying the Role of Younger Generations in Economic, Social & Political Changes in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 77216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAnti-commons; Enterprise Creation; Licensing and Costs;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.