Tragedies on Natural Resources a Commons and Anticommons Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1991. "Testing for common versus private property: Comment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 92-96, July.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-1162, December.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Malki, Karim, 2011. "Enterprise creation & anti-commons in developing economies: evidence from World Bank doing business data," MPRA Paper 32373, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2011.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2009-05-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-05-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp212009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .