A Caution Regarding Rules of Thumb for Variance Inflation Factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Berg & Yolanda Grift & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2011. "Works Councils and Organizational Performance," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 136-156, June.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "A multilevel analysis on the economic impact of public infrastructure and corruption on Italian regions," MPRA Paper 15487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Liston-Heyes & Gwen Ceton, 2009. "An Investigation of Real Versus Perceived CSP in S&P-500 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 283-296, October.
- A. van den Berg & Y.K. Grift & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2008. "Works councils and organizational performance : The role of top managersâ€™ and works councilsâ€™ attitudes in bad vis-Ã -vis good times," Working Papers 08-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dorota Ciolek, 2011. "Metody identyfikacji efektow zewnetrznych funkcjonowania klastrów przemyslowych," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1103, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "High income inequality as a structural factor in entrepreneurial activity," Past Working Papers xx, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Malki, Karim, 2011. "Enterprise creation & anti-commons in developing economies: evidence from World Bank doing business data," MPRA Paper 32373, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2011.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Catalina RADU-GHERASE, 2009. "The Influence of Leadership on Organization’s Level of Competitiveness," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 959-967, December.
- Antonio Lecuna, 2014. "Corruption and bureaucracy in entrepreneurship," Serie Working Papers 17, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Steffen Jenner, Gabriel Chan, Rolf Frankenberger, and Mathias Gabel, 2012. "What Drives States to Support Renewable Energy?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-collinearity; tolerance; variance inflation factors; variance of regression coefficients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:673-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.