Measurement of consensus with a reference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2016.
"Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 313-339, February.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2016. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 313-339, February.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Working Papers 2010-23, FEDEA.
- Geoffrey Pritchard & Mark Wilson, 2007. "Exact results on manipulability of positional voting rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 487-513, October.
- Saari, Donald G, 1990. "Susceptibility to Manipulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Donald G. Saari & Vincent R. Merlin, 1996. "The Copeland method (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(1), pages 51-76.
More about this item
KeywordsConsensus; coherence; measurement; Borda rule; Copeland rule;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-07-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2011-07-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .