Report NEP-CDM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Green-Armytage, James, 2011. "Strategic voting and nomination," MPRA Paper 32200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schelker, Mark, 2011. "Lame Ducks and Divided Government: How Voters Control the Unaccountable," Economics Working Paper Series 1130, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Mar 2012.
- Eric Weese, 2011. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation," Working Papers 997, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Iancu, D.C. & Ungureanu, D.M., 2011. "A theoretical inquiry: Is European administration consensus-based?," Apas Papers 290, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- José Carlos R., Alcantud & Rocío, de Andrés & José Manuel, Cascón, 2011. "Measurement of consensus with a reference," MPRA Paper 32155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore