Grande distribuzione alimentare e criteri di selezione dei fornitori nella prospettiva dei piccoli e medi produttori
[Suppliers selction criteria for large retailers: The small and medium manufacturers perspective]
Large retailers’ suppliers selection criteria are changing towards a greater attention to factors that can increase variety and differentiation of assortments. This paper aims to analyze the changes in which small and medium manufacturers are involved as retailers’ suppliers. A survey on a sample of SMEs in the food industry has been conducted in order to understanding the level of pressure that manufacturers perceive in retailers’ selection criteria. The analysis reveals as retailers’ attention is moving towards issues concerning the ability of the supplier to sustain a high level of efficiency along the whole supply chain.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:||2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Mercati e competitività 1 (2010): pp. 73-92|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2007.
"Buyer Power in International Markets,"
dp07-23, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2008. "Buyer Power in International Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1431, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2008. "Buyer Power in International Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1431, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009. "Buyer Power in International Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2755, CESifo Group Munich.
- Musso, Fabio, 1996.
"Potere e stabilità nei rapporti di fornitura della grande distribuzione britannica
[Power and stability in supplying relationships of British large etailers]," MPRA Paper 57969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosetta Pepe & Fabio Musso & Mario Risso, 2010. "SME Food Suppliers Versus Large Retailers: Perspectives in the International Supply Chains," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 13.
- repec:ccp:journl:v:1:y:2001:i:3:p:247-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Dobson & Roger Clarke & Stephen Davies & Michael Waterson, 2001. "Buyer Power and its Impact on Competition in the Food Retail Distribution Sector of the European Union," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 247-281, September.
- Musso, Fabio, 1999.
"Relazioni di canale e strategie di acquisto delle imprese commerciali. Potere e stabilità nella grande distribuzione britannica
[Channel Relationships and Buying Strategies of British Large Retaile," MPRA Paper 58508, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.