Lessons from the foreign exchange market reforms in Ghana: 1983-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosley, Paul, 1996. "The Failure of Aid and Adjustment Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa: Counter-Examples and Policy Proposals," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 406-443, October.
- Gilda C Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float; Operational Aspects of Moving towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Pinto, Brian, 1991. "Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates and inflation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 121-135, February.
- Sowa, Nii Kwaku, 1994. "Fiscal deficits, output growth and inflation targets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 1105-1117, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Reform; Trade Reforms; Parallel Market; Exchange Rates Unification; Ghana;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .