An empirical analysis of the money supply process in Ghana: 1983-2006
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sanusi, Aliyu Rafindadi, 2010. "An empirical analysis of the money supply process in Ghana: 1983-2006," MPRA Paper 29494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dordunoo, C.K. & Donkor, A., 1998. "Ghana: Monetary Targeting and Economic Development," Papers 77, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Younger, Stephen D., 1992. "Aid and the Dutch disease: Macroeconomic management when everybody loves you," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1587-1597, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha Ph.D., 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Money Supply Process in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 25(2), pages 17-42, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Supply Process; Capital flows; Money Multiplier; Ghana;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .