Multiplicative uncertainty, central bank transparency and optimal degree of conservativeness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "Multiplicative uncertainty, central bank transparency and optimal degree of conservativeness," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1720-1726.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "The Optimal Degree of Commitment to an Intermediate Monetary Target," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1169-1189.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2003. "Multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 317-321, September.
- Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Marchetti, Enrico, 2009.
"Revisiting the role of multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 37-39, July.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2008. "Revisiting the role of multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias," Working Papers 110, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2007.
"Unions, Fiscal Policy And Central Bank Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(5), pages 617-633, September.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Unions, fiscal policy and central bank transparency," Macroeconomics 0508004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiplicative uncertainty; optimal degree of conservativeness; Brainard conservatism; central bank transparency.;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .