Development connections: The hedgerow model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1995. "Opportunism and NGOs: Entrepreneurship and green north-south transfers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1277-1289, August.
- Saito, K.A. & Spurling, D., 1992. "Developing Agricultural Extension for Women Farmers," World Bank - Discussion Papers 156, World Bank.
- Uvin, Peter, 1995. "Fighting hunger at the grassroots: Paths to scaling up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 927-939, June.
- Tendler, Judith, 1993. "Tales of dissemination in small-farm agriculture: Lessons for institution builders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1567-1582, October.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neva Goodwin, "undated". "01-01 "Civil Economy and Civilized Economics: Essentials for Sustainable Development."," GDAE Working Papers 01-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Goodwin, Neva, 2003. "Equity," MPRA Paper 27906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona Margareta BUSOI, 2014. "The Ethical Dimension Of The Sustainable Development," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 818-825, November.
- Neva Goodwin & January 2001, 2001. "Civil Economy and Civilized Economics: Essentials for Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106004, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; elites; pro-poor development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .