Developing Agricultural Extension for Women Farmers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manyeh, Marie A. & Gill, Dhara S. & Matthews, Bennett & Murray, Eloise C., 1994. "Factors Contraining Women Farmers' Access to Agricultural Extension Services in Sierra Leone," Staff Paper Series 232555, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2001.
"Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2000. "Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2010.
"Promising Approaches to Address the Needs of Poor Female Farmers: Resources, Constraints, and Interventions,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2009. "Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers: Resources, constraints, and interventions," IFPRI discussion papers 882, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Nii Ardey Codjoe, 2010. "Population and food crop production in male- and female-headed households in Ghana," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 68-85, April.
- Caren A. Grown & Chandrika Bahadur & Jessie Handbury & Diane Elson, 2006. "The Financial Requirements of Achieving Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_467, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jasmine Gideon, 1999. "Looking at Economies as Gendered Structures: An Application to Central America," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra," Research reports 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David & Xinyi Dai & Limin Wang, 2001. "Community programs and women's participation : the Chinese experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2622, The World Bank.
- Goodwin, Neva R., 2000. "Development connections: The hedgerow model," MPRA Paper 28541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peña, Christine & Webb, Patrick & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1996. "Women's economic advancement through agricultural change," FCND discussion papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity ; technology ; developing countries ; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.