Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Neva R., 2000. "Development connections: The hedgerow model," MPRA Paper 28541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodwin, Neva, 1994. "A range of predictions for the future," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-20, May.
- Daly, Herman E., 1987. "The economic growth debate: What some economists have learned but many have not," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 323-336, December.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; equity; equality; ecological economics; human values;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .