Economic vitality in a transition to sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Neva R., 1991. "Lessons for the world from US agriculture: Unbundling technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 85-102, January.
- Goodwin, Neva, 1994. "A range of predictions for the future," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-20, May.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; mitigation; resilience;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .