An Analysis of the Strenghts and Weaknesses of the Turkish Real Estate Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coskun, Yener, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis and Mortgage Finance and Valuation Problems: An Assesment of the US and Turkish Mortgage Systems," MPRA Paper 35301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sukru Binay & Ferhan Salman, 2007. "A Critique on Turkish Real Estate Market," Working Papers 2008/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows into Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 11-35.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows Into Turkey," Working Papers 0605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Isil Erol & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 2008. "The inflation-hedging properties of Turkish REITs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2671-2696.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"The demand for new housing in Turkey: an application of ARDL model,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 62-74.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "The Demand For New Housing In Turkey: An Application Of Ardl Model," Urban/Regional 0508002, EconWPA.
- Zeynep Onder, 2000. "High inflation and returns on residential real estate: evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 917-931.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011.
"Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center? (Ekonomi Politik ve Düzenlemenin Gücü Istanbul’u Finans Merkezi Yapabilir Mi?)
[Does Power of Political Economy and ," MPRA Paper 36847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkish real estate market; consumer protection in real estate; real estate appraisal; Real Estate Regulation and Supervision Agency;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-02-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .