Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center? (Ekonomi Politik ve Düzenlemenin Gücü Istanbul’u Finans Merkezi Yapabilir Mi?)
[Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Spufford, 2006. "From Antwerp and Amsterdam to London: The Decline of Financial Centres in Europe," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 143-175, June.
- C. Emre Alper, Ismail Saglam, 2001.
"The Transmission of a Sudden Capital Outflow: Evidence from Turkey,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 29-48, March.
- C. Emre Alper & Ismail Saglam, 2001. "The Transmission of a Sudden Capital Outflow: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2001/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Coskun, Yener, 2010. "An Analysis of the Strenghts and Weaknesses of the Turkish Real Estate Market," MPRA Paper 28361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIstanbul; financial center; London; Z/Yen; governance; Turkey; 9/11;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-02-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HME-2012-02-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .