The Transmission of a Sudden Capital Outflow: Evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- C. Emre Alper, Ismail Saglam, 2001. "The Transmission of a Sudden Capital Outflow: Evidence from Turkey," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 29-48, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Emre Alper & Ziya Onis, 2002. "Emerging Market Crises and the IMF: Rethinking the Role of the IMF in the Light of Turkey's 2000-2001 Financial Crises," Working Papers 2002/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Korap, Levent, 2010. "An econometric essay for the asymmetric volatility content of the portfolio flows: EGARCH evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 28752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011.
"Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center? (Ekonomi Politik ve Düzenlemenin Gücü Istanbul’u Finans Merkezi Yapabilir Mi?)
[Does Power of Political Economy and ," MPRA Paper 36847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozgur ASLAN & H. Levent KORAP, 2007. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism In An Open Economy Framework: The Case Of Turkey," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 5(1), pages 41-66, May.
- Alper, Emre & Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2009. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy in Turkey in the Pre- and Post-crisis Period of 2001 in Comparative Perspective: a Case for Central Bank Independence," MPRA Paper 18426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varlik Serdar & Berument M. Hakan, 2016. "Credit channel and capital flows: a macroprudential policy tool? Evidence from Turkey," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 145-170, January.
- C. Emre Alper, 2001. "The Turkish Liquidity Crisis of 2000: What Went Wrong..," Working Papers 2001/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows into Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 11-35.
- Levent Korap, 2006. "An Analysis of Central Bank Interventions on Forex Market For The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 2006/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Süleyman DEĞİRMEN & Filiz ELMAS, 2008. "Türkiye’de Faiz Ve Kur Politikalarının İhracat Üzerindeki Etkisi," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 19(69), pages 47-66.
- Hakan Berument & N. Nergiz Dincer, 2004. "Do Capital Flows Improve Macroeconomic Performance in Emerging Markets? : The Turkish Experience," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 20-32, July.
- Ali Askin Culha, 2006. "A Structural VAR Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Flows Into Turkey," Working Papers 0605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Korap, Levent, 2010. "Identification of ‘pull’ & ‘push’ factors for the portfolio flows: SVAR evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 24275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwick, Lina, 2015. "International liquidity shocks and domestic loan supply in the euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 564, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Süleyman DEĞİRMEN & Filiz ÖZAĞ, 2007. "Banka Sermaye Kanalı Mevcudiyeti: Türk Bankacılık Sektörü İçin Bir Analiz," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 18(63), pages 29-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2001/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.