Report NEP-ARA-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center? (Ekonomi Politik ve Düzenlemenin Gücü Istanbul’u Finans Merkezi Yapabilir Mi?) [Does Power of Political Economy and ," MPRA Paper 36847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Rengifo, Erick William & Ozsoz, Emre, 2012. "Securitization in Turkish banking system," MPRA Paper 36812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2011. "Egypt: Political Transition vs. Economic Challenges?," CASE Network E-briefs 08, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Havlik & Sandor Richter, 2011. "MENA in transition: any lessons from CESEE?," wiiw Policy Notes 6, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2012. "Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2012/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2011. "Egypt: Political Transition vs. Economic Challenges?," CASE Network E-briefs 07, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Faruk Ulgen, 2011. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: The Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Working Papers halshs-00669714, HAL.
- Adeel Malik & Bassem Awadallah, 2011. "The economics of the Arab Spring," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Manufactured Exports and FDI in the MED-11 Countries: Recent Evolution, Determinants and Prospects," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 432, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Azzouz Elhamma, 2011. "Impact de la taille sur le contenu des tableaux de bord dans les entreprises au Maroc : résultats d'une étude empirique," Post-Print halshs-00670474, HAL.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Rafik BOUKLIA-HASSANE, 2011. "Rente, corruption et violence : l’émergence d’un ordre nouveau dans les pays arabes ?," Regards économiques 92, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).