Report NEP-ARA-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cem Cebi, 2011. "The Interaction between Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Turkey: An Estimated New Keynesian DSGE Model (Yeni Keynesyen Dinamik Stokastik Genel Denge Modeli Çerçevesinde Türkiye’de Para ve Maliye Politi," Working Papers 1104, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Coskun, Yener, 2010.
"Aracı Kurumların Risk Haritası (Risk Maps of Securities Firms)
[Risk Maps of Securities Firms]," MPRA Paper 28368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coskun, Yener, 2010. "An Analysis of the Strenghts and Weaknesses of the Turkish Real Estate Market," MPRA Paper 28361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Omer Faruk Baykal, 2011. "The Effects of Convergence in Governance on Capital Accumulation in the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Countries," Working Papers halshs-00559653, HAL.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2010.
"تحليل التغييرات : في توجهات السياسات الاقتصادية في العراق
[Analysis of changes : in the orientation of economic policy in Iraq]," MPRA Paper 28371, University Library of Munich, Germany.