Evaluating the Efficiency of Vietnamese Banking System: An Application Using Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2004. "Non Parametric Efficiency Measurement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 307-311, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Banker, Rajiv D & Maindiratta, Ajay, 1988. "Nonparametric Analysis of Technical and Allocative Efficiencies in Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1315-1332, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang-Thanh Ngo, 2012.
"Measuring the Performance of the Banking System Case of Vietnam (1990-2010),"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 1-10.
- Thanh, Ngo, 2011. "Measuring the Performance of the Banking System: Case of Vietnam (1990-2010)," MPRA Paper 56390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4621-:d:188266 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Vietnam; bank; efficiency;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-16 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2011-01-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .