Getting water from public private partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirole, Jean, 1994. "The Internal Organization of Government," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Claude Ménard & Stéphane Saussier, 2000. "Contractual Choice and Performance the Case of Water Supply in France," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 385-404.
- Klein, Michael, 1996. "Economic regulation of water companies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1649, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "Governance in India's public transport systems: Comparing Indian railways and airlines," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Governance in Public Transport Systems: Comparing Indian Railways and Airways," Working Papers id:1857, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "Governance in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Public Transport Systems - Comparing Indian Railways and Airlines," Microeconomics Working Papers 22402, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordspublic private partnership; water supply; user groups; fixed and volume charges;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .