Transalpine transport policies: towards a shared approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerardo Marletto, 2010. "Transalpine Transport Policies: Towards A Shared Approach," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(3).
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Turner, 2007. "Limits to CBA in UK and European environmental policy: retrospects and future prospects," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 253-269, May.
- Philip McCann & Daniel Shefer, 2003. "Location, agglomeration and infrastructure," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, pages 177-196.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Jeroen Bergh & Sigrid Stagl, 2003. "Coevolution of economic behaviour and institutions: towards a theory of institutional change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 289-317, August.
- Coley, David & Howard, Mark & Winter, Michael, 2009. "Local food, food miles and carbon emissions: A comparison of farm shop and mass distribution approaches," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 150-155, April.
- F. Mameli & G. Marletto, 2009. "A participative procedure to select indicators of sustainable urban mobility policies," Working Paper CRENoS 200906, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ian Goldin & Kenneth Reinert, 2006. "Globalization for Development : Trade, Finance, Aid, Migration, and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6996.
- Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R., 2008. "The rebound effect: An evolutionary perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 526-537, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2011.
"I nuovi tunnel ferroviari del Frejus e del Gottardo: un confronto politico-istituzionale
[The new railway Tunnels of Frejus and Gothard: a political and institutional comparative analysis]," MPRA Paper 36436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0540-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAlps; Transport Policy; Participated multi-criteria; Policy paradigms;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .