Globalizarea Economica si Institutiile Financiare Internationale
[The Globalization and the International Financial Institutions]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Aglietta, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund and the International Financial Architecture," Working Papers 2000-08, CEPII research center.
- Russell S. Boyer & Warren Young, 2005. "Mundell's International Economics: Adaptations and Debates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 1-10.
- M. H. Khalil Timamy, 2005. "Debate," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(104-105), pages 383-393, June.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalizare; institutii financiare; sistem monetar-financiar international;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .