The new architecture of economies' typology within the globalization context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Aglietta, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund and the International Financial Architecture," Working Papers 2000-08, CEPII research center.
- Russell S. Boyer & Warren Young, 2005. "Mundell's International Economics: Adaptations and Debates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(si), pages 1-10.
- M. H. Khalil Timamy, 2005. "Debate," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(104-105), pages 383-393, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popa, Catalin C., 2009. "The new relations between global economy, international trade and financial system," MPRA Paper 18847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary system; global economy;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .