Dimensión Territorial como Factor del Desarrollo Económico: Algunos Aportes Metodológicos para su Medición
[Territorial Dimension like Factor of Economic Development: Some Contributions Methodological for his Measurement]
The present document tries to explain the territorial dimension as factor of the economic development, considering the theoretical support of the new economic geography and incorporating a methodology of analysis from models of optimization. Complementing such a methodology, there get in the document the contributions of the school of thought that he studies the models of convergence, doing an offer of reformulation to such models with the aim to deliver the planner Territorial tools of analyses that allow to identify winning and losing regions. Additional, the document connects the approach of cooperation and association Place (partnership) with a methodological offer depending on the games of theory.
|Date of creation:||02 Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:||20 Jun 2009|
|Publication status:||Published in Revista Estudios Demográficos y Urbanos 0186-7210.72(2009): pp. 675-696|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Duncan & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2005. "Convergencia Regional en Chile: Nuevos Tests, Viejos Resultados," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 313, Central Bank of Chile.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.