Living better in a better world: Guidance and counselling in an ecosystemic model of culture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pilon, André Francisco / AF, 2010. "Living better in a better world: Guidance and counselling in an ecosystemic model of culture," MPRA Paper 11174, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Mar 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2016.
"A Global Voice for Survival: An Ecosystemic Approach for the Environment and the Quality of Life,"
74918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2016. "A Global Voice for Survival: An Ecosystemic Approach for the Environment and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 76172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; culture; environment; ecosystemic; guidance; counselling;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.