Euro-Mediterranean Process - Union for the Mediterranean: Macroeconomic and financial developments during the global crisis at the southern rim of the Mediterranean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sturm & François Gurtner & Juan Gonzalez Alegre, 2009. "Fiscal policy challenges in oil-exporting countries – a review of key issues," Occasional Paper Series 104, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nidal Rashid Sabri & Marga Peeters & Diama K. Abulaban, 2012.
"The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries,"
International Journal of Business and Globalisation,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 107-121.
- Sabri, Nidal Rachid & Peeters, Marga & Abulaben, Diama K., 2012. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade integration among North and South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 38080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMediterranean union; macroeconomics; global crisis;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .