Report NEP-ARA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2010.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fereydoun Verdinejad & Yasaman Gorji, 2010. "The Oil-Based Economies International Research Project. The Case of Iran," Working Papers 2010.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rania Zaher Naguib, 2010. "Price Discrimination in Practice: The Market for Drugs in Egypt and the U.S," Working Papers 20, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Brand, Bernhard & Zingerle, Jonas, 2010. "The renewable energy targets of the Maghreb countries: Impact on electricity supply and conventional power markets," EWI Working Papers 2010-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Montero Luque, Inmaculada Maria & Peeters, Marga, 2009. "Euro-Mediterranean Process - Union for the Mediterranean: Macroeconomic and financial developments during the global crisis at the southern rim of the Mediterranean," MPRA Paper 23858, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2010.
- Pillai, K R, 2009. "Business Competitiveness in Bahrain: A Synopsis," MPRA Paper 23901, University Library of Munich, Germany.