Price Discrimination in Practice: The Market for Drugs in Egypt and the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron S. Edlin & Mario Epelbaum & Walter P. Heller, 1998. "Is Perfect Price Discrimination Really Efficient?: Welfare and Existence in General Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 897-922, July.
- Elizabeth K. Kiser, 1998. "Heterogeneity in Price Sensitivity and Retail Price Discrimination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1150-1153.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Discrimination; Pharmaceutical Industry;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-07-24 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-COM-2010-07-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-07-24 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2010-07-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .