Measuring trade efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mette Asmild & Joseph Paradi & Vanita Aggarwall & Claire Schaffnit, 2004. "Combining DEA Window Analysis with the Malmquist Index Approach in a Study of the Canadian Banking Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 67-89, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Androutsou, Lorena & Metaxas, Theodore, 2018. "Measuring the effeciency of medical tourism industry in EU members states," MPRA Paper 92461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kangjuan Lv & Yu Cheng & Yousen Wang, 2021. "Does regional innovation system efficiency facilitate energy-related carbon dioxide intensity reduction in China?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 789-813, January.
- Halkos, George Emm. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2009. "Exploring the existence of Kuznets curve in countries' environmental efficiency using DEA window analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2168-2176, May.
- Iveta Palecková, 2017. "Application of Window Malmquist Index for Examination of Efficiency Change of Czech Commercial Banks," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 173-190, September.
- Lin, Shoufu & Lin, Ruoyun & Sun, Ji & Wang, Fei & Wu, Weixiang, 2021. "Dynamically evaluating technological innovation efficiency of high-tech industry in China: Provincial, regional and industrial perspective," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2010.
"Changes in environmentally sensitive productivity and technological modernization in China's iron and steel industry in the 1990s,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 485-504, August.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Changes in Environmentally Sensitive Productivity and Technological Modernization in China’s Iron and Steel Industry in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 92754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tingting Yang & Xuefeng Guan & Yuehui Qian & Weiran Xing & Huayi Wu, 2019. "Efficiency Evaluation of Urban Road Transport and Land Use in Hunan Province of China Based on Hybrid Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Models," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(14), pages 1-18, July.
- Sowlati, Taraneh & Paradi, Joseph C., 2004. "Establishing the "practical frontier" in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 261-272, August.
- Aziz KUTLAR & Ali KABASAKAL & Adem BABACAN, 2015. "Dynamic Efficiency of Turkish Banks: a DEA Window and Malmquist Index Analysis for the Period of 2003-2012," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(24).
- Girma Jirata Duguma & Jiqin Han, 2021. "Effect of deposit mobilization on the technical efficiency of rural saving and credit cooperatives: Evidence from Ethiopia," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Calogero Guccio & Ilde Rizzo, 2017. "UNESCO sites and performance trend of Italian regional tourism destinations," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(2), pages 316-342, March.
- Kottas, Angelos T. & Madas, Michael A., 2018. "Comparative efficiency analysis of major international airlines using Data Envelopment Analysis: Exploring effects of alliance membership and other operational efficiency determinants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-17.
- Shih-Heng Yu, 2019. "Benchmarking and Performance Evaluation Towards the Sustainable Development of Regions in Taiwan: A Minimum Distance-Based Measure with Undesirable Outputs in Additive DEA," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 1323-1348, August.
- Iveta Palečková, 2015. "Banking efficiency in the Czech Republic and Slovakia using the DEA Window Analysis," Working Papers 0012, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Degl'Innocenti, Marta & Kourtzidis, Stavros A. & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Investigating bank efficiency in transition economies: A window-based weight assurance region approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 23-33.
- Dang-Thanh Ngo, 2012.
"Measuring the Performance of the Banking System Case of Vietnam (1990-2010),"
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 1-10.
- Thanh, Ngo, 2011. "Measuring the Performance of the Banking System: Case of Vietnam (1990-2010)," MPRA Paper 56390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Kyunam & Kim, Yeonbae, 2012. "International comparison of industrial CO2 emission trends and the energy efficiency paradox utilizing production-based decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1724-1741.
- Mehmet APAN & İhsan ALP & Ahmet ÖZTEL, 2019. "Determination of the Efficiencies of Textile Firms Listed in Borsa İstanbul by Using DEA-Window Analysis," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 27(42).
- Derek Wang & Tianchi Li, 2018. "Carbon Emission Performance of Independent Oil and Natural Gas Producers in the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Bono, Filippa & Giacomarra, Marcella, 2016. "The photovoltaic growth in the European Union requires stronger RES support," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-339.
- Marcel Clermont, 2016. "Effectiveness and efficiency of research in Germany over time: an analysis of German business schools between 2001 and 2009," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1347-1381, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; development; OECD countries; trade efficiency; window analysis;
All these keywords.
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.