State–society relations in a dynamic framework: The case of the Far East and Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Fearon, 2005. "Primary Commodity Exports and Civil War," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(4), pages 483-507, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment state; failed state; state autonomy; state capacity;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2010-06-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .