Reflexive self-organization and path dependency in institutionalization processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Tabellini, 2008. "Presidential Address Institutions and Culture," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(2-3), pages 255-294, 04-05.
- Ernst Fehr, 2009.
"On The Economics and Biology of Trust,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 235-266, 04-05.
- Fehr, Ernst, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr, 2009. "On the economics and biology of trust," IEW - Working Papers 399, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 154, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2006.
"Tasting freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 173-194, February.
- Orsolya Lelkes, 2002. "Tasting Freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition," CASE Papers case59, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Goodwin, Paul, 2008. ",The Black Swan. The impact of the highly improbable .Nassim Nicholas Taleb and Allen Lane, Editors, Hardcover (2007) 366 pages, ISBN: 978-0713-99995-2, £20, Paperback, ISBN 978-0141-03459-1, £8.99," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 551-552.
- Gene Callahan, 2008. "Nassim Nicholas Taleb: The black swan: The impact of the highly improbable," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 361-364, December.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2010.
"Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 135-140, May.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," Working Papers 357, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Greif, Avner & Tabellini, Guido, 2010. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 7648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutionalizion; behavioural and institutional path dependancy; reflexive self-organization; historic institutionalism; methodological individualism;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .