Economic Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for the Biotechnology Sector: A Comparative Analysis of the European-Japanese Situations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Brandes, Wolfgang & Vollpert, Tobias, 2003. "Economic Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for the Biotechnology Sector: A Comparative Analysis of the European-Japanese Situations," MPRA Paper 17680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Gilroy & Tobias Volpert, 2002.
"Economic insights and deficits in European biotechnology patent policy,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(3), pages 150-155, May.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Volpert, Tobias, 2002. "Economic Insights and Deficits in European Biotechnology Patent Policy," MPRA Paper 22619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Vollpert, Tobias, 2002. "Economic Insights and Deficits in European Biotechnology Patent Policy," MPRA Paper 17979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Gilbert & Carl Shapiro, 1990. "Optimal Patent Length and Breadth," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 106-112, Spring.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2009. "Sequential innovation, patents, and imitation," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 611-635.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent; biotechnology; international harmonization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .