Economic Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for the Biotechnology Sector: A Comparative Analysis of the European-Japanese Situations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Brandes, Wolfgang & Vollpert, Tobias, 2003. "Economic Implications of Intellectual Property Rights for the Biotechnology Sector: A Comparative Analysis of the European-Japanese Situations," MPRA Paper 17680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Gilroy & Tobias Volpert, 2002.
"Economic insights and deficits in European biotechnology patent policy,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(3), pages 150-155, May.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Volpert, Tobias, 2002. "Economic Insights and Deficits in European Biotechnology Patent Policy," MPRA Paper 22619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Vollpert, Tobias, 2002. "Economic Insights and Deficits in European Biotechnology Patent Policy," MPRA Paper 17979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Gilbert & Carl Shapiro, 1990. "Optimal Patent Length and Breadth," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 106-112, Spring.
- James Bessen & Eric Maskin, 2009. "Sequential innovation, patents, and imitation," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(4), pages 611-635.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent; biotechnology; international harmonization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.