Cointegration, Error Correction and the Demand for Money in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischoff, Charles W & Belay, Halefom, 2001. "The Problem of Identification of the Money Demand Function," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 205-215, May.
- Akhtar Hossain, 1993. "Financial Reforms, Stability of the Money Demand Function and Monetary Policy in Bangladesh: An Econometric Investigation," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Andrew D. Crockett & Owen J. Evans, 1980. "Demand for Money in Middle Eastern Countries (La demande de monnaie dans les pays du Moyen-Orient) (Demanda de dinero en paÃses del Oriente Medio)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(3), pages 543-577, September.
- Heller, H Robert & Khan, Mohsin S, 1979. "The Demand for Money and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 109-129, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:66-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umbreen IFTEKHAR & Dawood MAMOON & Muhammad S. HASSAN, 2017.
"How Government Policy and Demographics affect Money Demand Function in Bangladesh,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 66-74, March.
- Iftekhar, Umbreen & Dawood, Mamoon & Shahid, Hasaan, 2017. "How Government Policy and Demographics affect Money Demand Function in Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 76500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Demand; Unit Root Test; ECM; Bangladesh.;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .