سياسات تنمية الصناعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة فى الدول العربية
[Policies develop small and medium industries in the Arab countries]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2007. "The Future of SMEs in Egyptian Economy," MPRA Paper 1856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hussien, ALASRAG, 2006. "Enhancing Competitiveness For Smes In The Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 4110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2007. "Small and Medium Enterprises Across the Globe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 415-434, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium industries ; the Arab countries;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .