Inequality in health outcomes in India: the role of caste and religion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, Joan M. & Fuhrer, Rebecca & Stansfeld, Stephen A. & Marmot, Michael, 2002. "The importance of low control at work and home on depression and anxiety: do these effects vary by gender and social class?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 783-798, March.
- Borooah, Vani & Dubey, Amaresh & Iyer, Sriya, 2007. "The Effectiveness of Jobs Reservation: Caste, Religion, and Economic Status in India," MPRA Paper 19421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George, Sobin, 2015. "Caste and Care: Is Indian Healthcare Delivery System Favourable for Dalits?," Working Papers 350, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2014.
"Social divisions in school participation and attainment in India: 1983–2004,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 869-893.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," Research Department Publications 4637, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mohammed Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia López Bóo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1657, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Kambhampati, Uma & López Bóo, Florencia, 2012. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," IZA Discussion Papers 6329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth outcomes; Caste; Religion; India;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-01-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2010-01-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2010-01-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.